Saturday, April 7, 2007

New Trip Planned - Mediterranean Summer 2007

Good news! I'm just about to finalize my plans for this summer's travel! Since I'm graduating, and not starting work until early September, I've decided to go travelling again!

The current plan is to start off in Morocco, meet up with my friend Andre in Portugal, travel across southern Spain and France, down Italy, then meet my friend David in Greece. Andre will return from Athens, and David and I will continue to Istanbul and Sofia, where David will leave. I will then continue to Bucharest, Romania and fly out from there.

I'm still looking for travel buddies for the Morocco and Romania legs of the trip so that I will not have to travel alone.

I'm looking forward to the trip already that I can barely focus on homework. Hopefully everything will work out well!

No comments: