Saturday, April 7, 2007

Introduction and Key

Since I have started travelling, I noticed that I nearly always forget my expriences. So to prevent that from happening again, I've decided to start this blog for two purposes:

1) So that my friends and family can track where I am when I am travelling so they do not worry too much about me.

2) So that I can record my adventures so that I do not forget them. This also includes tips for future trips.

Hopefully this will be an interesting read and can inspire and aid whoever else reads this to plan their own trips!

Since I may end up not writing about trips in a chronological manner, I decided to label each trip with a unique ID so that all postings related to a certain trip can be searched for easily.

Key:

BAK1 - December 2006, January 2007 - Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City.

CHI3 - (Insert Date) - China

IND1 - (Insert Date) - India

MED1 - June, July, August 2007 - Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania.

OTH - Any trips not relating to any of the other labels here.

No comments: